Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Blessings

On Monday 2.9.09 George took us all out for dinner to celebrate a milestone in my life. It was a pretty big birthday - 50. Hard to believe I'm that old! It certainly has prompted several hours of reflection. I suppose time will tell what affect those reflections will have on me. Hopefully for the better. I do want to say I have the best family! I received cards and phone calls and they all meant a great deal to me - thank you all for remembering me! Amber and Chantile each spent a great deal of time preparing a memory book for me. Amber created hers with pictures and Chantile's was through words. Wow, what an amazing gift they both were. Thank you to all who contributed to that project!

My sweetheart!



Amber and my laughter was from the balloon that you can't see bobbing - I love Dalin's face - not sure what he thought he did wrong - he's such a cute little Dudie!



Happy smiles all around!




Oh how I love my babies - I really missed Griffin and Ella!
We missed Joe and Tabby and Nate and Heather too! LJ was there with us, but he is rather talented at avoiding the camera! Too bad too - he's a handsome young man!! (Thanks for coming LJ!!)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow, you're as old as me now! You're still a hot chick. :)