Friends, food, and fun....
We all had a great time at Amber's house after the sealing on Saturday. She put on a wonderful luncheon for everyone - plenty of yummy food for all! It was so amazing to have Amber there with me. She sat at my side in the temple, in the very chair that I, not too long ago, sat in for her as she and Zane were sealed. How many moms can say that? Amber, you are an amazing woman. I am so humbled when I think about how blessed I am to have you in my life. Thank you for making our day so special, for being the example you are to me, and for being my best friend! I love you Amber!!
From left: DawnMarie Neugebauer, Julane Wells, Whitney Wells, Duane Neugebauer
From left: Dan Wells, Mary Bullock (George's sister all the way from Colorado!), Valerie Betts, Dante Betts, and Elder Cheney's back :-)
My sweet Doodlebug came to help us celebrate!
Chantile and I sharing a laugh. Chantile has been so supportive of George and I, on so many levels - thank you Chantile - "YOU ROCK!"
George's Mom and Dad enjoying Amber's delicious food.It was a great afternoon - icing on the perfect cake!
2 comments:
Congratulations on being sealed? Brings back so many memories when I think of mine own. That is really neat that you got to have your daughter there with you. Not many can say they have.
Sometimes when checking out Witt Wisdom, I take a peek at your page, and that beautiful pix of your in_laws warms my heart and breaks it, I miss them! Please say hello. I love those good people, they had an eternal impact on our family, as have George and you. Congrats!
Post a Comment