Eternal Blessings
This morning we are preparing to attend the temple. Today George and I are being sealed for time and all eternity. We are very humbled to be given this opportunity and thrilled for the experience. We know it will deepen our firm commitment to each other and open many doors of service opportunities, which we are thrilled about. I will post some pictures on Monday, maybe even later today if there is time. We want to thank all those who are so supportive of us in this. It means the world to us to have your love and support! Pictures coming soon!!!
1 comment:
Julie, Thank you for letting me attend your sealing! It was so great to be there and I'm so happy for you guys. Did you by chance find a little something on your truck at Amber's yesterday? Just making sure it didn't blow away or get swiped. Our computer is back up and running so we'll be connecting better now! Caralee
Post a Comment