
This is my mom, my older sister, Vicky, and me (the chubby bald one!)

This was PJ (pre-Jenny) Mom and Dad Fuqua with Vicky on the left and me on the right. I wish this one was bigger, Matt really looks like dad in this picture! (Notice Vicky's stylish purse and cute vogue stance......and then there's me......such a little lady haha)

Mom Fuqua, Julie (blurred due to my perpetual motion!), Dad Fuqua, and Vicky. (Dad's got the Elvis look goin' on pretty good!!)
Mighty Snowman creators Julie (left) and Vicky (Right) with Brownie their fearless protector - yea...that's him....rolling in the snow...or maybe ... licking something...I don't know....
Ahhhhh...Jenny arrives and makes us complete! From left: Jenny, Dad, Vicky (back), Julie (front) and Mom. So, does anyone else see Joe in this picture or is it just me?
1 comment:
I love it when people were born back in the "black and white" days like me!
Oh and your dad - hello Matt look alike! Who knew?
Post a Comment