Here are a few pictures from Saturday at the temple. It was a beautiful perfect day! We were surrounded by family, both relatives and ward family, and there were many more who were there with us in spirit. Again, George and I would like to let each of you know how deeply grateful we are for your love and support. We both feel such a great sense of peace knowing we are sealed for time and all eternity and an equally great sense of excitement for opportunites to continue serving the Lord together.
I wish so much Sam and I could have been there. We were both sleep deprived and didn't dare drive all night. Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You both are so wonderful and a blessing in our lives.
2 comments:
What a wonderful day! Thanks for letting us be a part. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
I wish so much Sam and I could have been there. We were both sleep deprived and didn't dare drive all night. Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You both are so wonderful and a blessing in our lives.
Post a Comment