Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Milestones

ELLA'S BLESSING
Well, we were fortunate to attend Ella Lorraine Swenson's blessing on Sunday January 25th in Idaho Falls - certainly a milestone for their little family as well as ours. Ella looked like a little princess - in fact that's what her Uncle Derek calls her, "my little princess." Several of Nate's family were able to attend and George and I were there. It was a really quick trip, but worth every moment on the snowy roads. We would not have missed it!

Ella in her special dress from Grandma Kayanne!



A very proud Papa and a sleepy Ella!


Is she a tiny might or what?!?!



Heather, Ella, and Nate


Sweet kisses from mom and dad.



A beautiful mom and her daughter!



Family....what could be better?



Being a grandparent is the GREATEST!!!



Three generations of love....I think this is my favorite picture of the day.



Ooooohhh yeaaaaa ....back into soft clothes!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how sweet! I wish you could have stayed longer.... I love all the pictures. If you could will you email me your pictures so I can print some out, that would be great. my email is nhswenson@gmail.com Thanks for coming up and we will see you in April. love you guys

The Witt Family said...

very cute pics of the blessing. George looks like one proud papa.