
I wish this picture had sound...Dalin was really giggling. It's so adorable when he thinks he is being funny....how wonderful and innocent! We had a fun birthday dinner for George last night. Chantile made Papa some delicious brownies that we SHOULD have gotten a picture of BEFORE we dove into them, but we just couldn't wait! Matt, Chantile, and Jasmine stopped by to wish Papa a happy birthday and drop off a gift and wonderful card. The Kotter's and LJ came over for dinner - taco salad - one of Papa's favorites. Ciara made a beautiful card ALL BY HERSELF, writing and all! It was so sweet. We had a good time and now George doesn't have to admit he's 50 any more!!
2 comments:
Hi there! Great photos of your temple sealing and celebration at Amber's house. Thanks for sharing!
Soooooo happy for you! I so wish I could have been there. Julie, you were glowing! George, you didn't cry did you!?!? HaHa! You are true examples of Christ. Thank you for your friendship and for being such great examples for my family! Love ya!
Connie Love
Post a Comment