
Nate and Heather were wonderful hosts!

Tabby and Joe arrived Thursday afternoon - just in time!

Little Griffin was ready to get out and move!

Nate helped carry in all the bags -
training for when little Ella comes!
Joe and Griffin playing together - Gigga boy is in the background -
(George and Nate were the Gigga Twins with their "Crackberrys")
Oh, the magic of Christmas! Who better to bring it to life
than a two year old!!!
Griffin got an early birthday gift from
Nate and Heather - His special day is
the same as mom's - December 4th! He
LOVED his cars - I didn't get a shot of
his face when he saw the cars in the package,
needless to say it lit up like the Christmas
tree he was admiring!
Getting ready for "Black Friday!"
Well, Christmas is just around the corner and will be here in a flash. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Sure grateful Dad got to get out of the hospital by then. I love you Mom and Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment