Splish, splash!! For Jasmine's birthday, Matt and Chantile gave her a party at a local indoor water park. We had a family party on her actual birthday. I think there were six girls that went and had a fantastic time! I stopped by to snap a few pictures - what a fun place!! There was an enormous bucket (like 8 or 10 feet in diameter and probably 10 feet tall) that would fill and then spill out on any thrill seekers brave enough to take the beating. Ciara thought it was absolutely hilarious and I could hear her squeal and giggle above the roar of all the water. What a funny kid. Jasmine seemed to be having the time of her life. A very welcomed departure from the ice and snow only feet away on the outside of the building. Chantile was brave to chaperon. Me, being the Nervous Nelly I am, would have been a reck by the end of the afternoon, but Chantile was loving it. Matt bailed and went to see Russ - party pooper. :-) I regret I didn't get a picture of Chantile watching the kids play - she was really cute. 
These are Jasmine friends that got to go with her.

Ciara - laughing at the bucket dumping.

Happy Birthday Jasmine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment