Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Ella's Grand Entrance!
She's here! She's here! Little Ella Swenson arrived safe and sound yesterday morning although she is almost a month early. As far as I know everyone is safe and doing fine. Heather is feeling well, tired, but OK. I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet, but George did yesterday several times, and it sounds like things went fine. Ella weighed 5 pounds and 7 ounces and was 19 inches long. I think Nate has pictures to post on their family blog ( nhswenson.blogspot.com ). I checked this morning but he hadn't posted them yet. Hmmmm....do ya think he might have been a wee bit tired when he went home from the hospital last night??!! What an amazing Christmas present! Now we have 3 grand-daughters and 2 grand-sons. Each one of them is a treasure to us. Now all I want to do is get in the car and drive to Idaho Falls. These things kick my "mother-heart" into over drive! Congratulations Nate and Heather and Ella! Oh, and Tank too. He will be a good big "brother." He may have to work on his "gentle" skills a little. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment