Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Bash at Fuddruckers

On Monday, December 1st, we all went to Fuddrucker's for dinner and had a birthday bash! We were honoring Matt (his birthday was 11/13/08), Zane (12/1/08), Jasmine (12/1/08), and Griffin (12/4/08), and Dalin (12/10/08)! Five birthdays in a short period!! It was great fun for all!!



The evening started with Jasmine and I having a date at Build-a-Bear. We stopped by to see Ciara on our way to the restaurant. I love my girls!!



"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese"



Everyone at the restaurant


Dalin opening his gift from Matt and Chantile - oooooooo




Jasmine showing off a gift from Amber and Zane - SPA stuff!!





OH NO --- THE BIG 3 0 !!!!



Ciara wrote this all by herself! She's only 4. I couldn't feed myself when I was 4!




Griffin opening his gifts from Papa and Grandma Julie - yep, you guessed it - CARS!!!




Shhhhhhhhhhh - don't tell mom I'm drinking Dad's root beer!




Belated Birthday Boy Matt and his sweetheart!


"Here, Jasmine, let me help you. I'll clean off this cake topper for you!"


P.S. - Keep on scrolling down - the Thanksgiving pictures are next!!

No comments: