Chantile - such a cute Christmas elf!!
Amber stuck these bows on Dalin's head - he had just awakened from his nap and wasn't quite sure what was going on. He kept looking over to Matt who was sitting next to him with a, "what are they doing to me, Uncle Matt?" look on his face. It was pretty funny!
Uh, uh, uh....tools.....who cares if they're pink!
I painted this for Ciara to go in her room - I think she liked it. The lettering on the painting says "Just because you're small ... Doesn't mean you can't do BIG things." I know she can be or do anything she sets her mind to. I believe that about all our grand kids -
I think this was one of Matt's favorite gifts - it's a set of mini remote control helicopters Amber and Zane got for him. He's a big RC fan!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Isn't Jasmine a beautiful girl!!
Griffin is a car nut - he got soooooo excited about these cars. (He gets excited about ALL cars!) I wish I had a video clip so you could hear the excitement in his voice - he was way cute dancing around as Uncle Zane opened the box for him. I am so glad he got to come. He brought smiles to everyone!
An elephant?! Wow, how did you know I love elephants??!!







1 comment:
Julie you did such a great job painting. You could sell them. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! We are all doing great here in Idaho. Thanks for the piece about Ella too, that was sweet of you.
Post a Comment