Griffin's First Sleep Over
About a week ago Griffin got to sleep over - his first sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma Julie's house. It was fun. Is this a cute little cherub or what?! Check out those gorgeous eyelashes!!
Riddle: What's more peaceful than watching a sleeping child?
Answer: Snuggling with one!!! We love you Griffin!!
3 comments:
Just realized ya'll were keeping a blog.
What cute pictures of Griffin and Grandpa.
Thanks for watching him. I think he had a lot of fun on his first sleep over!
Wow little fuzzy looks like he had fun. i love snuggling with little Ella. I am sure griffin had fun with you guys
Julie, I figured out why I can't move my pictures around in the blog, previews don't come up in the box when I'm starting a post because we have SLOW internet still. Anyway, someday I'll be able to do it right! I love the pictures of the youth and youth leaders. I miss Laurel still! We're coming to church the first Sunday in Feb. for sure this time! Love the pictures of your grandkids too.
Caralee
Post a Comment