Monday, October 13, 2008

Winter Wonderland


This is a tree in our backyard



This is Rose and a friend. She lives right next door. I took this picture out of my back door! I love where we live.



This is our neighbors house - Wayne and Cheryl. Cody just loves them and is over for visits and to "help" Wayne when ever he sees any sign of life! (And sometimes when he doesn't)



This is a tree down the street from us - isn't it amazing?!

It seems this weekend's storm has made an impression on all of us. I was checking out everyone elses blog and you all have pictures of what the storm left behind! It was quite a preface for the winter ahead. Church was cancelled for all of Billings I understand and Laurel only had sacrament for those who could make it. Luckily our truck made it no problem! Sunday afternoon George and I drove around and took a few picture of the beautiful snow. It really was breath taking even though it reeked havoc on power lines and trees. Unfortunately many people lost huge limbs from their trees as the weight of the wet snow was too much. Well, now George and the Young Men have a ready made service project for them this Wednesday helping a few ward member clean up the branches!

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW those are great pictures. I love the one with the horses! I cant believe that you guys got so much snow. Oh fun!! It might be the start of snow or the only real strom you get. I guess we will just have to see....