Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged....

Amber tagged me...I am not exactly sure if I am doing this correctly, still new with blogeze! So here goes!

8 shows I like to watch.....
*Raymond
*Friends
*Sienfeld
*ummmmmmm, that's about it and I could easily live without them!

8 Things I did yesterday...
*Went to church at 7 A.M. for a meeting
*Sang in Sacrament
*Taught nursery
*Cooked lunch
*Cleaned up after lunch
* TOOK A NAP!
*Went to a fireside
*Sang at the fireside
*Went home and went to bed
(I threw in an extra since I was short on the TV shows!)

8 places I like to eat....
*McDonald's
*Hu Hot
*Dos Machos
*Four Seasons
*Any place Chinese
*Home
*Anywhere with George
*Texas Roadhouse

8 things I look forward to....
*Seeing my grand kids (hearing them squeal "Grandma's here" when they see its me at the door)
*Seeing my children (those by birth AND those by marriage)
*Spending time with George
*Being sealed in the temple to George
*Going on a mission with George
*ICT's
*Alone time

8 things on my wish list (this one is way hard!)
*A new pair of pants
*Pictures of my kids and their families
*A mini vacation
*A visit to Nate and Heather
*A gift that would truly surprise George
*Being out of debt
*SELLING OUR HOUSES!!!!
*NEW FAMILIES TO BUILD FOR!!!

8 things you might not know about me....
*I appeared on TV on a noon news station interview for something I did in Middle School.....can't even remember what for....but I remember tapping the segment at the studio.
*I graduated with a 4.0 from my post-bachelor's teaching program from CSU
*I won a regional WallyBall (volleyball in a racquetball court) tournament in Santa Monica, California - one of my team mates was on the 1984 women's Olympic volleyball team (AND we had to play against all men because there were no other women's team! Boy were they mad when we won our division!!)
*I won the Boy Scout Boat Regatta competition in the adult division-was kinda fun to bet out all the dad's - I was the only mom to compete
*I've always thought it would be a blast to go on tour and be a backup singer for a famous singer
*My all time favorite toy when I was little were Match Box Cars
*I give amazing foot rubs...well...that's what I'm told by those who have received one
*I came very close to drowning once when I was a teenager...VERY SCARY!

8 People I tag: (I don't know if 8 people look at my blog...lol)
*Heather
*Tabby
*Pam
*Mom and Dad
*Vicky
*Jen

Amber, Did I do this right????

2 comments:

The Kotters said...

yep, you did it right. It was fun to read the things you said about yourself that others might not have known. I knew some of them but others were new to me! Love you so much mom, where would I be without you???

Heather said...

I love doing tags, because they make you think alot about yourself... I will have to do some thinking for sure!!! You are doing great on your blog and its fun to see what is going on.