Quite the troop, huh?! Amber was a princess (we girls never grow out of that do we?)
Dalin was a bat - cutest little bat I know
Ciara was her favorite animal - an elephant
Jasmine was a pirate- aye matey, she's the prettiest pirate on the high seas!
On Friday 10.24.08 Amber's ward had a Halloween Carnival at church. Papa wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home, but I picked up Jasmine and we all joined in the fun! They had "Trunk-or-Treat" in the parking lot afterwards (that's where everyone brings some candy and decorate their trunk and had out the candy as the kids walk from car to car. We do it too in our Ward. We will have out "Trunk-or-Treat" on Halloween night, this Friday) It was a fun evening!!
Our self proclaimed "page-lee-un-tologist" (Ever since Ciara has been 2 she has declared that she will be a paleontologist when she grows up! I hope she never looses sight of her dream!)
One of the games was a bow and arrow game - Ciara and I went 3 for 3! That's some sharp shootin'
My beautiful Jasmine! She's so grown up now!
Jasmine and I went 2 for 3! Dead eye Jasi!
No comments:
Post a Comment