Friday, October 17, 2008

Service and Snowballs

Some snapshots of the latest service project! Mom and dad, remember these names???


Tanner Lees working hard!



Keith Wheeler waiting for another section
to carry to the truck - boy is he strong!




Austin Payne "snowball, what snowball??" - EVIDENCE!!




Joe Goss - a great scout master (with Hunter Wiscomb)





George and his big boy toy - well, I suppose he would argue the "toy" part! - he always works right along side the boys!


George is the Young Men's President in our Ward. As I mentioned in that last post, the snow fall gave him a ready-made service project. He and the young men went around Wednesday night and helped many people both in the ward and just members of the community by cutting up downed tree limbs. They called the city and got a few names of folks that had no way to take care the limbs. There was a total of 41.5 hours donated with all those that came to help! I dropped by and snapped a few pictures of the work and fun! A lot was accomplished along with a few snowball fights to boot! (Mom and dad, I put a few pictures of some of the young men I knew you would remember!)






No comments: