Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is For You, Dad!

I've mentioned on earlier blogs about ICT's (Ice Cream Trips) with my family when I was a kid and how I still love to go on them. There are a lot of pictures here (I probably should have put them into a slide show, but I can't see slide shows on my dial up modem at home - hope you don't have scroller's cramp by the end!) and I hope you all enjoy them, but this entry is dedicated to my Dad. Dad I can only imagine how you miss Montana ICT's, so here's the next best thing! I hope this brings a smile to your face - enjoy!!

"....and then this big dog came and I just froze.....like this...."


Cute little babies


Vogue-ing for the camera!


This is a golden eagle we spotted just outside of Big Timber


Ever seen a Stealth Fighter plane???



By Little Big Horn Battle Field



This is at Little Big Horn Trading Post - cow skulls - only in Montana!


This is what I see every night driving home from the office - cool, huh!?

Riverfront Park in Billings

A robin and a flicka chattin' it up- you don't see flickas very often!

Ummmmm....a meadowlark..... I think???

So many pheasants this year!


This is a blue heron - they are on the endangered species list but must like it in Montana - we saw 4 the day I took this picture. It's not very good - man are they squirrly critters!


Strut your stuff!

Are these the cutest fur balls you've ever seen!?

"You just gotta squeez 'em" (Mom and dad will get that comment!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your pictures are SO good. I want to get a really nice camera like you some day. They look so great. I love wild life. Thanks for sharing I am sure your dad with love them all