
Last Sunday night (5.24.09) Dalin was being quite the little performer! I got a snap shot of him in his Hollywood look. What I missed was his dancing - oh to have a video camera! He and the girls were having their own little version of "So You Think You Can Dance" complete with their own judges panel (which by the way was absolutely hilarious to hear their critiques!) Anyway, when it was Dalin's turn to dance, he would sing for himself - wave his little hands above his head, freeze in a silly pose for a second or two, then grandly throw just one hand high above his head and shout "DA!" (Meaning ta-da) It made my whole week - oh and did I mention the seventies headband he was wearing to complete the look??? Flash dance at its best! Like I said - oh to have a video camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment