Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grateful for the bathroom! :-)

I haven't forgotten about the blog! I am still here. This weekend I realized how grateful I am for our bathroom. I am getting over a touch of food poisoning or a really nasty stomach bug. I am pretty sure it was some left overs I had that I can thank for the hours of wonderful fun. Things have calmed down and now I just feel like a truck ran over me. Anyway, George took really good care of me. The boys had an activity in Red Lodge and he took them there, drove all the way home to check on me and then all the back to pick them up. He's such an awesome guy. He and the missionaries gave me a blessing and I know I would still be locked in my "tower" without that!
On a happier note, Amber has a birthday coming this week ( on Thursday the 12th) so next Sunday we will have a family birthday dinner.....pictures to follow! Hope all is well with everyone out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami told me you were sick. That has been at our house too - YUK! Hope you are feeling better. If you need anything, PLEASE call me! Love ya!

Pam said...

Ah, nothing worse than spending your weekend worshipping the porcelain god. :)

Caralee said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. THanks for babysitting my shoes and for the suckers and candies. Kids loved them of course (okay, I had a few too). I'm sure we'll see you again sometime soon!