Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanlsgiving Thoughts - Part II

Today I am thankful for the two most priceless gifts I could ever be given in this life - the other two musketeers of our trio! From the moment Matthew was born I felt a profound connection with him. I could sense his presence - I didn't need to see him to know if he were near me. He was and is a treasure to me. We have been through some sore trials together, some mine, some his, and when the cards finally fall I know it will be he and I standing still -my little Buddy and me. And my sweet Amber, my Punkin', my best friend, my strength and always my sounding board. Together the three of us have survived so much and created bonds that will never be severed. The kind of bonds that are unspoken, the kind that words can not label, the kind that lasts forever. They are my eternity.

No comments: