Monday, July 19, 2010

Spoiler Alert - Pictures of a RAT! hahaha

Jasmine is in 4H and she is doing a display in the county fair with Patrick, her rat. He really is a unique and unusual rat. He has such a cute personality and he and Jasmine are quite the buds!! They came over for a photo shoot so Jasmine could put some pictures together for her display. Thought I would share a couple - they came out really cute.

Best Friends


Patrick's Halloween costume - he's a musketeer.


Ready for some fun in the sun!



Is this hilarious or what?

Good luck Jasmine at the fair!! I love you!!!

Oh, and keep scrolling and reading...I put up several posts..catching up on all the summer fun so far....

1 comment:

D. Brack and Kelly Mulliner said...

That is so exciting that you are moving... I think? I hope you both are looking forward to the new experiences. I know that you will bless many lives in your new place. God must have a great work for you to do. Park City/ Laurel will miss you. Thank you for keeping tabs on me and my new family. We are so grateful for all the support we receive. I love you both.