Friday, May 21, 2010

Ooooodles of Pictures!

Ok so I have lots of pictures and a LOT more I wanted to post but my connection keeps freezing before I can get them all uploaded....grrrrrr.....but here are a few and I will keep trying to get more on.

I was able to go to Utah last weekend thanks to Nikkie! I rode with her since George was unable to go. We had a wonderful time. Jace was blessed and we spent a day at Temple Square and another day at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was such a treat to spend all that time with them - Friday afternoon till Tuesday morning!! Thanks to Rich and Ronda for letting us stay at their house. We stopped in Idaho Falls on the way home and spent a little time with Heather and Ella - icing on the cake! Enjoy the pictures and I'll get some more on soon!


Jace wasn't too thriled about the photo shoot....can you tell? Hey Mom and Dad doesn't he look a little like Jenny when she was a baby in this shot? Not the crying part...hahaha



All the family that could come. From left: back row: Noel Cooley, Me, Travis Kotter, Rich & Ronda (holding Jacob Laidlaw) Kotter, Darcy (Kotter) Laidlaw, Ryan Laidlaw. In the front row from the left: Molly Cooley, Zane (holding Dalin), Ciara, Amber (holding Jace) Thomas Laidlaw, Jared Kotter.


I love my "punkin" isn't she beautiful?



Pete and re-pete......two handsome guys!



The beautiful family Kotter


My happy little Jelly Bean smiling at his mom.





Jace in his blessing outfit...lovingly given to him by his big brother Dalin.




Our future paleantologist honing her skills at the dinosaur museum.



YIKES!!!!! SCAREY SHARK!!!!


Duh duh....duh duh .. duh duh..... (humming the Jaws theme music here)




Dalin was fascinated with it all even though he's been to the museum before...so fun to watch those little minds whirling and soaking it all in.



Jace even had a good time too!



Not sure what this exhibit was, but the girls were having fun...


The miracle in the eyes of a child.




We saw a buffalo on the way home...not unusual but considering we were yards away from West Yellowstone it was a bit unusual.



Tank...what a funny dog...a soooooo good with Ella



Isn't Heather so beautiful?? (me, not so much...no makeup that day..)



My first hug and snuggles from Ella!!
We did so much more that weekend. I will keep trying to get more pics up.

No comments: