Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Sunday was a beautiful day - a little windy at times - but beautiful - for many reasons. Not only was it conference and Easter - the celebration of the greatest gift - but I got to spend it with my family. Matt and Chantile cooked us all a most delicious dinner of BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes and Amber brought the salads (snicker apple salad - yum) and I added some fresh baked bread. Jasmine made a beautiful cake for us - ALL BY HERSELF! WOW! It was wonderful and everyone had a great time. Before dinner we had an egg hunt (or eeeeg hunt as Dalin would say). After dinner Amber and I took a few pictures - some of Jace alone and some of her and Jace together. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that day:


Counting the goods.....



Dalin was catching on really fast and then wanted Rama (me) to keep hiding the eeegs so he could find them again.......and again..... :-)



Ciara having a great time on her hunt




My precious kids...



Beautiful Amber...such a graceful mother



Jace "jelly bean" Marohi Kotter...don't cha just wanna scoop him up and snuggle?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie, These pictures are so precious. I can hardly wait for that moment when I can hold little Jace in my arms for the first time and tell him how very much that his Grandma Kotter loves him and has a special place in her heart just for him. I love these pictures, and I'm so thankful that we have this technology so that I can see the sweet face of our little Jace, even if I can't hold him just yet or whisper to him of my love. Thanks Julie for the precious pictures. Ronda