Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTmas Fun 2009

CHRISTmas was fun this year - different - but fun! We celebrated early - on Sunday the 20th. Zane and Amber were headed for Utah and Matt and Chantile had plans with her Grandpa, so we had an early celebration. Nikkie Stevens, our newly "adopted" daughter joined us for the fun. Matt grilled wonderful steaks (non-traditional menu for a non-traditional date!) and we all had a good time.

This year I got out all my old ornaments that I used when the kids were little. Funny how many memories are tied to each one. I don't think I'll ever get rid of them even if they aren't always used. Last year Dan and Julane gave us an ornament Nativity Set made out of felt. I had everyone pick an ornament and as I read the CHRISTmas story out of Luke, they had to hang their ornament on the tree when they heard it in the story. It was fun - maybe a new tradition for us!


This is Dr. Morrison's house this year. Thought Mom and Dad and Jenny and family would get a kick out of seeing his work this year!


Jasmine thought it was SPECTACULAR!


Matt was a good sport when I turned the camera on him - he even said CHEESE!

Chantile enjoying the chaos!

Even George was enjoying the madness!

My beautiful punkin'!

Jasmine anxiously opening her gift!

Zane and Dalin (Dalin: "Hey, what is this?) and Nikkie

Ciara LOVED her Barbies from Matt, Chantile, and Jasmine!!
All in all we had a terrific time. The only downfall was that the real CHRISTmas morning was WAAAAAAY too quiet! Hope everyone had a wonderful CHIRSTmas!! Love you all!!!

No comments: