Monday, September 7, 2009

Giggle for the Day ....

I was checking my email and this caught my eye - there was a list of 35 "truisms." It was on AOL. I copied a few that made me laugh out loud - thought you might get a kick out of them too:



*The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text. (I put that one in for George)

*The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again

*I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger

*Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

*I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!

* Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)..ummm...Goonies"

*While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.

*I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.

*Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....

*There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

*I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

*As a driver pedestrians bug me, and as a pedestrian drivers bug me, but no matter what the mode of transportation, cyclists always bug me.

No comments: