Friday, August 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up!!

Well, I have a lot of pictures here. I finally made some time to sit down at the office and get them all uploaded - pheeeew! They are not in any sort of order, but hope you enjoy them!!


Jasmine's Piano Recital:

Just before the show started! (8.19.09)

The maestro at work! (Did I even spell that correctly??? Oh well, you get the idea!)
The beautiful Cooley girls after the show.



Jasmine's First Day Back to School:
A big third grader this year! (8.20.09)



Play Time With Ciara:
The Princess Bride - Outfit totally designed by Ciara herself (8.21.09)
And after the wedding.....the Queen and her new King....gotta love that pose!




My Miracle Flowers:



With the slower housing market I decided I wouldn't spend money on flowers for the yard this year. I was really disappointed as I love them, but it was the smart thing to do. Much to my delight I had an amazing "crop" of volunteer flowers! I usually have one or two pop up, but the entire length of the driveway was filled in!! I didn't plant a single flower, but look at the pictures! Can't you just hear the chorus of that primary song..."Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me." Call it want you want, but this was a miracle for me!



The Pirate Party:
Just for fun Chantile planned a pirate themed party for Jasmine and some friends. (7.31.09) Everyone had a great time. Way to go Chantile! You're a cool mom!!
Dalin loved the pool -
Water balloons are always a hit! Chantile is helping the kids get stocked up.
Uncle Matt grilled burgers and dogs for everyone - they were yummy! Amber and Dalin are eating it all up!
Look out! Dead eye Jaz is loaded and ready to go!




Family Night 8.2.09:
Dessert shall not be wasted.......The Kotter Kreed





A Cute Little Visitor:

Kind of a goofy looking little guy that showed up in our yard...but I thought he was cute.
Ciara's First Day of School:

I can't understand what happens to time. Wasn't she just a baby like a few months ago!? Her she is about to go to her first day of Kindergarten!

So Grown up!
Not to be outdone, Dalin was doing some prat falls and freezing for me so I could take his picture..He and I stayed home while Amber and Ciara went to school. He's such a little entertainer...what fun we had!

No comments: