Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back Up to the Fourth of July

On the Fourth of July weekend the Wells' had their family reunion. It is held everyother year. This year George's sister, Lynette and her family did the planning and organizing and they did a tremendous job!! Way to go Lynnie and Shalon and family!! Here are only a few pictures that I took. If there are any family members that want to email me pictures I am working on putting together a slide show of the reunion and would be happy to include your fun shots too!


George and Cody


Griffin and HIS bat and ball - that nobody could touch! Check out that thoughtful little face!



Grandma Wells enjoying being surrounded by her family!


Little Ella - what a trooper she was!



Their smiles say it all!!



The Wells tribe - all together and loving it! Pretty obvious who the family clowns are!



The camp photogs - or maybe the paparazzi! Ooooo are we that famous?!?!



The river by the camp - isn't is beautiful?



Happy smiles - Grandpa loves his family!

1 comment:

Caralee said...

You have some great pictures! I love the river shot.