Simple Pleasures
My fingers were flying over the keys as I typed, not because I am a fast typist mind you, only because I have to search for the right keys!! :-) I was helping a friend author a brief article for the newspaper ( I know, ironic, huh?!) when a most delightful sound wafted in through the windows from a neighboring yard. The soothing drone of a nearby lawn mower! Aaaaahhhh the sounds of summer........ there's hope!
1 comment:
Hey Julie, I haven't heard any lawn mowers around here. I don't want to think about our Park City lawn either! No luck still, Joe Goss keeps teasing us that people are interested but then things never work out right. Anyway, my email is caraleesanders@yahoo.com and phone number is 307-754-2839 or 406-861-6429. Grant is coming up this weekend for our homeowners association meeting to try and convince them to let horses be allowed on our property. It would open up options to potential buyers. I think I'm staying here with some of the kids. Have a good day!
Post a Comment